Guidelines for authors presenting papers may be found here
The following guidelines will assist authors of accepted papers in the final submission process:
- Revise manuscript based on the reviews received
- Please ensure the following EDAS instructions are followed:
- Do not include page numbers
- Do not include headers or footers
- Provide top and bottom margins of at least 0.5 inches
- The final version of a paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- To ensure the final PDF version of a paper is compatible with IEEE Xplore, be sure to use the (free) IEEE PDF eXpress service to perform all verification checks.
- Read PDF eXpress instructions first.
- Login to PDF eXpress: http://www.pdf-express.org/
- The file returned by the PDF check will be labeled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” with an exact date and time stamp. The certified file is the file that should be submitted.
- Register for the conference
- See information posted on the REGISTRATION page on this site.
- Please recall the registration policy: To be published in the IEEE RFID 2011 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for a single paper only.
- Upon completion of a paid registration, an email message with the confirmation ID # will be sent to the registrant. This 6-digit confirmation ID# must be entered into EDAS during the uploading process below.
- UPLOADING PROCEDURE:
- Login to EDAS: http://www.edas.info/
- Click on “upload” beside your paper. On the next page, click on “upload or fill out copyright form” hyperlink at the bottom of the page. This redirects you to the IEEE eCopyright website.
- Proceed to the IEEE eCopyright site, answer the questions, complete the form, and “submit”
- Return to EDAS (a copyright symbol – © – should now appear next to the paper title)
- Click on “upload” beside your paper
- Enter the 6-digit registration confirmation ID#
- Check the box acknowledging the IEEE policy on plagiarism
- Click browse and navigate to PDF file processed by IEEE PDF eXpress that you saved on your computer
- Click “submit”
- Verify that the PDF in EDAS is the file that was uploaded
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE: 23:59 EST March 4, 2011